Friday, July 4, 2008

so long, and thanks for the memories

Yesterday, I got a call I had been anticipating but hoping for the absence thereof.

"Christina, it's Kellie. I need to talk to you about something, so just give me a call back either at the store or on my cell phone."

On July 2, 2008, I read an article about Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz's decision to close 600 stores opened in the last three years. This came about three months or so after an initial 100 closing of stores. I was pretty optimistic, since we didn't get cut the first time. This time, however, we didn't quite escape from the guillotine.

Store #9684, Starbucks in Roebuck, "Staroebucks," is soon to be no more. We (including our district manager) don't know exactly when, but most likely before I return to school August 25. Most of the partners of Staroebucks are transferring to the newly-opened (which exempts it from the mass-closing) Eastwood store. I considered it, but as I think more on the issue, the less I want to continue being burdened by Starbucks.

The job has been overall a good one. As my first job, it offered me challenges along with fun opportunities (of course, largely dependent on who was the shift leader that day). We went through employees stealing - both a partner and a shift supervisor; a robbery; three instances of the back room flooding thanks to Ariel's absentmindedness, a source of much amusement for us; and more 100% customer snapshots than Trussville's store could ever hope for. Kellie was nice enough to keep me on as a partner while I was in school so I could return when at home or even work as a "borrowed partner" at the 119 Alabaster store.

But soon, Eastwood's slots will fill up with people who need a job more than me. Last summer I worked 38 hours a week on average, and got so many overtime hours that Karen (our DM) got onto Kellie since partners and shift supervisors cannot work more than 39.75 hours - only managers. I worked 42 hours most weeks. I wouldn't be available nearly that much upon returning to Montevallo if I'm driving again because my grades come second only to family. I have a primary job outside of Starbucks now at the Children's Place (assuming they let me come back for Christmas and summer vacations, since Lord knows I'll be 19!). Starbucks is offering severance pay to partners who can't find positions in other stores or who wish to find a job elsewhere, so I'll be getting two weeks' worth a paycheck upon the closing of the store, as well as reimbursement for my unused vacation hours (as of 6/29, 9.52 hours), so all in all it's not a bad deal - considering we all just found ourselves jobless as of some date we don't know. Starbucks: where legendary service and confusion collide!

Today as I worked my 7-12 shift, it felt like we were walking down the "green mile" to the execution chamber. Christine, who is normally bouncing off the walls and rushing to make drinks as quickly as she can, was pretty unhappy and lethargic. Willow and I spent most of our time talking about future tattoos (I have two in mind, and a third is in order once I finally figure out what I'm going to have done in memory of Dad), and Christine made us all "comfort" drinks, consisting mostly of creme-based caramel frappucinos with a ton of caramel sauce on top. I had two grande coffees in addition to the frap, and a cream cheese danish - none of which we marked out. Why bother? It was a somber day in Starbucks, and as Christine said, "I hope none of our customers expect legendary service after all this."

Kellie told me to lie to customers if asked about it. Christine, Willow and I all decided we are not going to do that to our customers, especially our regulars. Wouldn't that make you, as a customer, more ticked off if you found out a barista lied to you? What's the point?

So, Staroebucks, you've been good to me. You allowed me to make my dad a venti mocha frappucino when he came in the one day he felt good enough to drive down the road. I wish he'd gotten to come more. You let me be some other guy's fag hag since JT abandoned me for Samantha Silor - a guy whose next movie I'm starring in. You let me discover my true clumsiness and embrace it with many laughs.

I'll miss our regulars - the three Michaels (especially the cute one who looks like my mental image of Remus Lupin and whose wife went to Montevallo), Blaine and Edward, Rodney, grande-latte-with-four-raw-sugars, grande-nonfat-latte with 2 pumps hazelnut and 2 pumps vanilla, grande-coffee-in-a-venti-cup, venti-green tea frappucino with sugar-free hazelnut-instead-of-melon, and even the guy who made me cry last summer. This isn't the last you'll hear from me about Howard Schultz, the jerk CEO of Starbucks Coffee Company. Money isn't everything, Howard, something I think you'll find Henry Ford agrees with too.

I think my new second job will be a doctor's office receptionist, which, while being a little less fun than having fights with whipped-cream cans filled with water with Zac, and spilling two gallons of milk in our back fridge (yep - I did that all by myself - go me), is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Or maybe a librarian. Either way, children are my number one priority now. I work from 6:30-3 tomorrow and Sunday at store #9684. You should come see me.

Oh, and I got a Betta fish yesterday. I named him George because he's blue with red accents and I got him the day before Independence Day. He's pretty cool. :)


"A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business."
-Henry Ford, 1863-1947

1 comment:

kevin said...

i told joseph when he came in the store yesterday that i worried after hearing of the "closing of the 600" and that they would all be recently opened stores that the roebuck starbucks would fall victim.

it's a shame. it was one of the few business bright spots in our community. a name brand store in the middle of a bunch of check cashing places and pawn shops.

i am sorry for you if it makes you sad in any way. i never got a whole lot of positive stories from you. :)

to starbucks! and the hot chocolate and banana loaf that i paid way too much money for. ;)