Thursday, July 24, 2008

I kissed a girl, and I liked it...

Well, not really. I just have that song in my head.

Today at the CP was nigh-unbearable. Half of the kids didn't nap during nap time, James was being a bully and shoving others, snatching things, etc., and after snack time they just started running around and screaming. I was literally about to pull on my hair and scream. Parents, you think you have it bad with one, maybe two, maybe five like my grandmother, kids, but you have no freaking clue unless you have thirteen children who just won't listen to you or the other teacher (Kearra today from the baby room - all I have to say is thank God for black women, because they know how to use their voices to their advantage!). You'd think after me being section leader for two years and field captain for one, I'd be able to yell, but my thing is, I don't think we're supposed to "yell" at the children. So that sure puts a damper on things.

So many of them are so loud and bullying and obnoxious that I feel like I'm ignoring the ones who are actually behaving well. But I guess that's daycare for you.

Jessica Rafferty came by and hung out by our door for like five minutes again today. Seriously, what is her deal? I wouldn't care, honestly, if it weren't creepy.

Okay, so I need ideas for crafts three-year-olds would be able to do. Please? I'm desperate.

No comments: