Talk about:
-my new, third tattoo
-Wanted, seen free courtesy of Tommy, who works at the Summit theatre
-how a certain person at the church bugs the living mess out of me - my advice would be to get a job and quit prancing around acting as if you know what's going on? also, I don't see this person having a degree in child psychology, unlike some others who obviously are not sticking their noses in others' business, so perhaps until this person gets a Ph.D. in such a thing, perhaps she should stop acting authoritative and know-it-all-ish
-Starbucks' new Vivanno drink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh. my. gosh.
i've haven't felt this 12 year-old girl giddy in i don't know how long. but if your blog about the non-child psychologist actually comes to fruition, just know that it will make my world. ;)
it'd be fascinating to get an insider's perspective on her nose-sticking instead of the same old second hand stories.
waiting.
patiently.
Hahaha, I thought you might know who I'm talking about. She personally approached me on the front steps of the church Sunday right after the service. I almost punched her in the face... I mean, what?
Post a Comment