My right thumbnail is being pushed off by the new thumbnail growing under it. It hurts because I keep biting it, but it's really cool. It's like that time I smashed my left middle finger between two tree branches and it fell off and grew a whole new one, only this is less dramatic.
Yeah, I'm not easily freaked out, unless a roach crawls around nearby, then I flip out. Or a spider. Or crickets - ew, crickets. Seriously, Joseph and Kevin, I don't know how y'all handle(d, in Joseph's case, obviously) crickets all the time. I would avoid them like the plague if I worked there. Crickets are probably the top of the "ew bugs" list.
On my list of things to-do:
- Buy de-chlorinating tablets from PSP even though I hate bothering an associate to unlock the case just for some tablets
- Change George's water ASAP (after I do the first thing, obviously)
- Do not order anything from the Avon catalog because I need to save money and makeup I never wear is my downfall!!! I must remind myself that Sunday is my birthday and I don't need to buy myself presents!!! No no no!
- Beat Joshua Chandler with a stick because, according to Christine, he thinks I'm "after him"... what? The most I ever say to him is "hi" and "okay" at Starbucks. No, Joshua, not everything revolves around you.
I would direct/suggest for everyone to read my Australian friend Helen's latest Livejournal entry, because it is really, really magnificent. Basically, it's about how teenagers/kids these days are very screwed up because most parents don't care to teach their children anything past the Wiggles and have Bratz dolls and then wonder why their eleven-year-olds dress like prostitutes... hello? Also she talks about the ridiculous use of drugs, alcohol, and how teenagers have sex like it's the end of the world, etc. - a really wonderful entry, as she urges everyone to be themselves and don't live up to ridiculous standards set by bad examples in society. However, it's friends-locked, so I won't paste it here for respect's sake, but I might ask if I can show it here, because it really is just so wonderfully-written. Then again, everything she ever writes is; I actually met her on a Harry Potter fanfiction website (LOL, yeah, I used to write it - so?).
Okay, shower time, because after Starbucks, I feel like I'm covered in mocha and whipped cream. Ew.
No comments:
Post a Comment