I had two seizures today - a petit mal closely followed by a grand mal (or tonic-clonic). I'm not working at Starbucks tomorrow, or at TCP until I see my neurologist - hopefully in the next two days.
I am sore and tired, so probably going to bed really soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Christina- I am so sorry about today but hope you are getting some rest. Let me know what you need! We were all thinking of you and the folks at TCP were quite worried! Take care of yourself...
i second sarah's comments, christina.
hannah was upset when i picked her up today because we couldn't go up to your room and say "hello". when i told her that you weren't feeling well and had to be home, she immediately starting staging plans for us to come see you. i assured her that you would be better off yesterday getting some rest and without too many visitors, but she was very concerned. as were we all.
let us know how the visit to the doctor goes.
Haha! That is too funny about Hannah. Thank you both so much for your comments. I was so glad that I'd gotten Joseph to drop me off at the church and that he was still with me when I began feeling weird. I'm also incredibly glad the place hadn't been closed because of the water line clog or whatever it was.
Thank you both again!
Post a Comment