So, I didn't do as well as last semester, but my cumulative GPA is a 3.3, which means 1) I keep my scholarship, and 2) I get to remain in Honors!
Grades as follows for Spring 2008:
Pilates / Yoga : B
World Regional Geography : B
Introductory German II : A
Honors World Civilizations II : B
Fundamentals of Chemistry : C
I was worried when I got my Chem grade yesterday just because a C in college means it could knock the GPA down just enough to not get my scholarship renewed, and that scholarship is pretty much the only way I'm in college. Luckily, one has to maintain a 3.25 for the scholarship, and a 3.2 to remain in the Honors program. I won't get Dean's List again, but you know what? I'm okay with that. I've got three (or more, but hopefully only three) years of undergraduate school before me. I honestly should have had a better grade in Chem, but just skipped the last two weeks so I didn't know what in the world a molecule of detergent looked like when I took the test. I'll own up to that. I'll also own up to the fact that I skipped a lot of yoga, thus the B.
I've got everything I need...now what do I do with my time?
Joseph and I were talking yesterday about how we're anxious for this summer in many ways. I would like to be nerdy and go to PersaCon near Stephanie's house (she lives in East Limestone, and it's held in Huntsville, so we'd be right there). I want Mom and I to be able to go to North Carolina and spend a weekend with Lynda (who might be moving down here at some point, which would be great!). I'm obviously working at least one place. It's just going to be odd.
Metalocalypse is the best cartoon show out there. Just throwin' that out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats for making it through! it's funny. before you cleared it up later in the post, my first thought was, "how much yoga does one have to skip to get a B."
see you soon.
Hahah, I know, right? It's pretty sad...most of the time I'd be sitting on my bed checking the computer when Stephanie would walk in at 11:15. She would just shake her head and say, "Class, not so much," and my fifteen-minute-late self would take a nap.
How did I survive freshman year? :D
Post a Comment