Thursday, May 15, 2008

Birmingham fails.

Dear Alagasco, or whoever the hell is doing this,
Quit tearing up our street, for the love of God! It's shitty enough already, and a person feels as though he or she is on an old roller coaster ride - you know, the wooden cars. Plus, having a giant gaping hole that's half-assedly covered every morning by the same loud diesel truck that wakes me up every single morning, is not exactly comforting when it's pouring rain and people fly up the street anyway. I would appreciate it if you guys just covered the damn hole permanently, instead of having the asphalt wash away after twenty-four hours - or, if you have to keep working on it, put some damn cones and caution tape around it already.

Guys, it's not that hard. I promise.
Love,
Christina

Dear Larry Langford,
You fail at being a good mayor. I hate you and I wish you would drop off the face of the planet. You are far too conceited, and all you care about is a damn dome stadium that's not going to be worth the money put into it, instead of fixing these shitty roads (especially in East Lake).
Your number 1 "fan,"
Christina

Whether or not it sounds like it, I have actually had a good day. Just venting...

No comments: