
I'm not sure how long The Office has been on TV, but Joseph and I watched my first episode ever of it sometime in the past year and I enjoyed it. However, I have only been really watching lately, especially with the development with Jim and Pam. So, I am sure of two things:
a) I am in love with John Krasinski (sorry, Joseph - it's not you, it's John)
b) Pam is my favorite character and who I wish I look like
c) I am in love with John Krasinski.
Someone on Livejournal has an icon that has a picture of Jim and Pam kissing from (I think) "Did I Stutter?" (yay The Breakfast Club reference!) and with it is the text: "Next season or die"...seriously.
Ever since I've been in a relationship, I've noticed a slight straying away from romantic movies or shows with couple pairings everyone roots for, because things usually happen that make me sad or start comparing my own relationship (how unhealthy, I know), but The Office is the one show that doesn't do that, and damn it, if Jim doesn't get his proposal I'm going to cry. Literally. Well, no, probably not literally, but anyway, I digress.
Fangirling over.
"No little girl ever dreams about becoming a receptionist."
-Pam Beesly
-Pam Beesly

No comments:
Post a Comment