So, originally, Charity was going to pick me up at Starbucks today and we would hang out all day until dinner at a Chinese restaurant on southside, then go to the Pride Parade. I think the plan now is just to go to dinner and the parade, because I don't want to risk her getting sick before this is un-contagious anymore. I'm feeling much better, still with a sore throat of course, and a very sore butt (they had to give me the antibiotic shot in my butt, how unpleasant), but much less dead than yesterday. So, I'll give Charity a call soon and relax until then.
I bought a Neti Pot (see what it is here) and am going to try it. The antibiotic shot yesterday broke up all my sinus problems, so now I'm constantly with a tissue in hand. Anyway, enough complaining, just thought I'd give an update.
I wonder how many people will think Charity and I are girlfriends at the parade tonight. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment