Thursday, June 19, 2008

dear Myspace,

You're annoying enough already. I'm not entirely sure why I even have one of your accounts, except that it was a "I have to have this" kind of thing, and it's the only way I can keep up with my cousins who always have something crazy going on. However, your new home page with the animated McDonald's ad is annoying.

a) It slows down my computer, or at least makes Firefox spaz out
b) The Dark Knight one was understandable, and at least I got eye candy (Christian Bale, Heath Ledger) out of it, but really? McDonalds? Like enough people don't eat there already?
c) I don't need even MORE motivation to go to McDonald's.

Seriously, Myspace, I am 160 lbs. Do you know how much this depresses me? I'm trying to lose weight, not keep or gain more. I don't care if it might be my medicine causing me to gain weight. The point is, I don't need more McDonald's. I need to LOSE WEIGHT, and it is not helping!

Love,
Christina


Also: I finally updated my writing blog (you can find it on my profile page). I'm going to try and start writing regularly again. Ha...ha.

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
-Thomas Edison

No comments: