Friday, September 19, 2008

I wish Stephanie would just be quiet about my mother. No matter who was right and wrong in the comments, Mom is still my mother, and I still love her. There's nothing nobody can say about my mother behind her back that will change that, and it makes me angry that she won't just let it go. But her reasoning is that she's "a Scorpio," because that excuses her for being disrespectful.

Oh wait, it doesn't.

Even if I disagreed with/got upset at something somebody else's mother said, I would never, ever have the guts to call her out on it. It's also pretty disrespectful. I hate to keep throwing that word around, but it's quite true. Of course I may not agree with my friends' mothers' decisions from time to time, but I don't start an argument with them, then say, "Oh, I have an excuse, I'm a Leo." What?? It doesn't work like that.

No comments: