Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of fears of silence:

I decided that I'm going to go to the local United Methodist church literally right up the road from my dorm room on Sunday morning to compare and contrast the service from that at HUMC. Will their pastor have as random anecdotes to share with the congregation as D-C-D does? Will he randomly burst out into song? Will he have as fabulous hair? I don't know, but these questions will just have to be answered Sunday. I'll have a pencil and paper ready.

On another night, wing night at Buffalo Wild Wings and hanging out with Tommy for three hours makes my life just a little bit better. It's nice catching up with my refugee friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone I've seen in any church can top the hair. Seriously. I'll look forward to the report.

And also, come back to HUMC sometime. We'd love to see you. You could even bring Joseph. And Hannah may just be having withdrawals from both of you... :)

Christina said...

Haha! The other day, my mom picked up my 'last' CP check, and Ms. Judy told her that they missed me. I suppose with beckoning from two awesome people from the church, I'll pop in sometime. :)

Really, if his hair is spectacular, I'll have to take a picture. It will be inevitable.