So, Mya is the girl who lives next door to us in good ol' room 413. Our friend Charity is loud, and even she knows that, but whenever she comes over, Mya is constantly complaining to the RA about how loud we are when a) it isn't a 'we,' it's a Charity, and b) running to the RA everytime someone interrupts your quiet meditation time or whatever is really annoying. Leah told us tonight, "Next time I'll have to do something about it, and I really don't want to do that." So Steph and I are thinking of just confronting Mya and telling her, "Look, if we're loud, you live right next door, just come over and tell us." Going to the RA is not only out of the way, but rather immature. Now, if Mya asked us more than once and we/Charity were still loud, then it would be an excuse to go to the RA.
Forgive me if I thought we were sensible adults here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment