You don't have to talk about sports, cars, and girls the entire time we are in class.
1.) Sports pertain to chemistry...how? If you would rather talk about who's going to kiss Nick Saban's ass in the fall, then you shouldn't be in class!
2.) If we're talking about polymers and the fact that car battery cases are made of polypropylene in class, this doesn't mean you need to start talking with your buddy about how much you know about cars. I know a good deal about cars, and you don't see me spouting off useless, random crap. Obviously you have nothing better to do with your time than learn about cars. And you're probably the kind of guy who drives a car with a ridiculously loud muffler.
3.) Me sitting in front of you, my friend sitting beside me, and the girl sitting a few seats down from you is probably the closest you two will ever get to girls!
Okay. I am done.
Loritab is the best medicine ever...have I mentioned that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment