Monday, November 24, 2008

I am Jack's insomnia (again).

I am Jack's supplier of crocheted scarves.

I'm almost finished with Joseph's Alabama scarf. I've been crocheting like crazy. My roommate is making beaded bracelets like crazy. When did we become so domestic?

I inherited a nice sewing machine through my mom's aunt (or rather, she inherited it, and can't sew so she's giving it to me), so during the summer, I'm going to take up sewing. Since the Hancock Fabrics by my house closed, though, it'll be a pain to have to drive to 280. 16.79 miles out of the way, when HF was literally five minutes (if even!) from my house.

As far as working goes, I consider myself no longer employed by Starbucks. I guess I'm still in the system, but I'm done. It looks like it'll just be the Children's Place this winter break (if they have spots), and this summer. I'm okay with that. I mean, yeah, cleaning up throw-up, and dealing with less-than-ideal parents kind of sucks, but the good outweighs the bad. I have fun with the kids, even if it's hard for me to find stuff to do sometimes. I just hope I don't have to deal with Devin Finley's mom again.

Oh, yeah, and I hope I don't have two seizures there again. That would be bad.

Speaking of, guess who forgot ALL her medicines this weekend?

Yeah, that would be your resident epileptic. Luckily, we got an emergency supply of at least the Lamictal (anti-convulsants), which saved me, but I didn't have my Zoloft, and that made me quite dizzy. As I said, if I hadn't had the Lamictal, I probably would've had a seizure. Scary.

My aunt Lynda's coming in for Thanksgiving - of course, I'll be spending the actual Thanksgiving Day with Joseph's awesome side of the family, but I'll be home Wednesday, Friday, and the weekend - I think Lynda goes back Sunday, so that'll be fun. When you get us two Lyndas together, much mischief is sure to happen.

Anyway, I should probably sleep if I'm to get up at 8:30 tomorrow for breakfast.

I am Jack's growling stomach.

2 comments:

kevin said...

yay! see you thursday!

Christina said...

Thanks - hope you don't get sick again this year!