Sunday, April 6, 2008

thought we both could use a friend to run to

On nights like this, not that I can remember the last time I did have one like this but I'm sure it's happened, I curl up in bed, Tori and I have a long, long talk, a love affair, and she tells me, "It will be alright." Tori's been through it all. I admire her. I don't care if it's clichéd, I need to post these lyrics for myself. To remind myself that I'm not alone.

"I bet you think this song is about you," well, it's not. It's for me.

no one's picking up the phone
guess it's clear he's gone
and this little masochist
is lifting up her dress
guess I thought I could never feel
the things I feel and

hey Jupiter
nothing's been the same
so are you safe?
now we're through
thought we both could use a friend to run to

hey Jupiter



In other news, Nana was moved out of intensive care and is in a regular room. She's still out of it most of the time. I can't keep being strong.

No comments: