Thursday, April 17, 2008

save the drama for your mama

Basically, my mom's online "friend" is a bitch. She complains about her children who are never disciplined, so of course they act like spoiled brats; however, whenever somebody else, including my mom's real friend who's on the email list too, Kristen is the first one to turn the situation around to her own. It's rather ridiculous. My mom and I don't really like her, but my mom keeps her on the list for the lulz I guess.

Anyway, I get random emails from Kristen, though they're always stupid and pointless, but tonight she IMed me with, "are you at home? is your mom ok? she sent a mail and im worried" (by the way, she's so mature that she doesn't use punctuation and capitalization! That's cute, right?). It pisses me off that she goes through me to find out shit about my mom when she doesn't even care. So, I send her an email that says the following (all is copied and pasted, word-for-word, unmodified):

No, I'm not home, but of course she isn't okay, she just lost her husband and mother. She's hurting but she has me and the rest of our family.

Naturally, she replies with something that turns it around so she's the one affected, or something. Here I'll start with the email copying- my replies are in red, hers are in the purple with the horrible grammar, etc.

In a message dated 4/17/2008 11:00:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time, JOmmieB writes:
ok nevermind, i wasnt asking for sarcasm, she mailed US and i was concerned. i wont bother you again.
Please don't act like you're part of some 'exclusive' club. Sweetie, I live with my mother- I know everything she feels, and you might not know what it's like losing your father and grandmother in less than a year, but I assure you, it's not a picnic, nor does my mom need to hear about your problems to add onto her own. And don't worry, nothing in that email was sarcastic, and if you can't recognize the difference between sarcasm and the truth, that's not my problem.

In a message dated 4/17/2008 11:05:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time, JOmmieB writes:
ohh jesus christ, i was concerned for your mother,that was ALL of my concern.......i wont bother your bitter ass again,and as soon as you send her this she wont mail me again,so WHO wins? grow up little girl
Might I add, you're the one picking a fight with a teenager. Clearly, we know who is the grown-up here.

Maybe if she spent less time picking fights online, she'd be a better parent. I just HAD to post to Blogger to hold onto some semblance of a teenage life. ;)

Hope you all enjoyed as much as I did, because I thought this whole thing was very lulzy.

No comments: