Maybe 'slap' should be replaced with 'idea,' but thanks, Vince.
Kevin, you are awesome for knowing who to go to for my ideas. Thank you SO much.
I really feel good. These past few days have been wonderful. I'm helping Kathy Freeland (think I've mentioned her before, if not I'll go back and do all that) clean up her house, and it's really inspired me to take better care of our house. It's gotten me active and it's letting me get to know Kathy better, which is wonderful for both of us. It's like she said earlier, Mom and I came back into her life at the right time. I believe we have a hand in fate and/or destiny, but I believe things happen for a reason--even if we don't know it yet.
Blah blah blah, philosophical blah.
But me getting my ideas out there, and having people like Kevin, Kathy George, and Jeremy once Kathy forwarded him the email, all be so receptive, really makes a person feel good. Soul-good, too. Not just at the surface.
Like belly laughs. I've had more than a few belly laughs lately. I'll be 20 in 24 days. That's weird, but good.
Life is good.
EDIT: As of June 26, it has been ONE YEAR since I've had a seizure. Crossing my fingers that this trend will keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment