
You might, rabbit, you might.
Yes, I got all A's, meaning I also made President's List. Feels good, man. Especially since this is the first time since either elementary or middle school that I've gotten all A's. So I completed resolution number one from my January 1 post. I'll repeat: feels good, man.
Went to church today. I saw some people I haven't seen in a while, talked with--
Wait.
Did he just call himself Judas?
I recognized the parallel between the story of the replacement of Judas Iscariot from the twelve disciples when he first read it aloud, but didn't really think much of it past that -- a search for a replacement of somebody. Now, at one point I thought, "Is he comparing himself to Jesus?" but then the realization dawned on me.
This guy's comparing himself to Judas!
I don't think either hanging yourself (Matthew 27) or going out into a field and spilling out your intestines is the answer, sir. DEATH IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!
---
In other news, job hunting really, really sucks this year.
Big surprise.

No comments:
Post a Comment