I realized my last entry was harsh. No one said anything to me about it, but I feel a bit bad.
I don't care she's unwed, or that she has kids. I care because she expects everyone to feel sorry for her, and provide for her own kids, when plenty of people are actually struggling with one child, two or three children, and she's up there with fourteen whining about not having money.
Anyway, just felt I should clarify.
Had a breakdown last night about everything. School's eating my spirit right now. I have to write a paper on something that has barely any sources. It's ridiculous. But that's not the only thing, of course. Then, I was watching South Park last night (of all things!) and they said one little thing that Nana used to say or that was a thing with us all, and I just pretty much lost it. What in the world?
Keep on truckin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment