It still applies, although it might not seem it. See, what ha' happen' wa':
Levia, my (now former, thank the lord) roommate who was a user, manipulator, and a conceited girl and a pure terror to live with!, found out that I hate her like...today or sometime and proceeds to write a note on Facebook about it. While it may seem odd that I'm writing about it in my blog, or at least hypocritical, there is no link on my Facebook to this blog, so unless she finds this by random chance, then I'm not complaining about it over the internet. I have to agree, if drama goes on, then keep it between the people or at least make your blog semi-private, etc. I learned that lesson in my sophomore year of high school. ANYWAY, the point is, I didn't really keep it a secret that I didn't like her... if she'd looked out from beyond her "stupid blinders" as I call them, she'd know that I despise living with her every minute I was there!
Sometimes Montevallo really annoys me... like the whole College Night thing, and mainly Heather Sigler, who thinks that if you aren't playing flute 24/7 then you're inferior. Basically, I thought we were done with high school.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment